Monday, July 27, 2009

Furniture Re-arranging

Please forgive the recent burst of color changes on the blog background. I get in furniture re-arranging moods and have to test out all the options! It may still be in transition....

We are enjoying our day off today, doing stuff around the house and planning for our friends from our sponsoring congregation of Eastside Church of Christ in Colorado Springs, who get here next Saturday! It will be a fun week of work and fellowship. It's one thing to read our blog about what we do, but another to get to experience it for yourself, and we are proud to get to have them down and meet our coworkers and partnering congregations.

Today I am also making lasagne and doing a little gardening. I am trying my hand at propagating plants like fushias, begonias and geraniums. I also planted some green chile but it hasn't sprouted yet. Probably too cloudy. The basil seems to be poking it's head out so there may be something there. Now if I can find some oregano and thyme seeds. Poco a poco.....

No comments: