Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Happy 2013!

If there's anything better than Christmas and Thanksgiving, it's the New Year!  Although I (Lisa) am not an organized person by nature, (unlike my sweet husband), it is the perfect time for me to at least pretend to be!  I love throwing out old stuff and cleaning out drawers and thinking up new ways to use my limited cabinet space.  I know the orderliness won't last, but I can dream!  Plus I now know that we have plenty of ketchup and mayonaise and canned tuna to last a while!  Who new those were back there? 
We are back home from a really great visit with our family. What a great time of much-needed rest and fellowship and catching up.  It's hard to believe we have been in Guatemala for almost 8 years now.  It seems like a long time when we see nieces and nephews growing up so fast, but when we look at the work that is still needed it is just a drop in the bucket.  This coming year has many changes coming in personnel and operations but we are looking forward to them.  We pray that we follow God's guiding and use this motivational season to rededicate our efforts to bringing people into God's presence and salvation.  Happy 2013!

No comments: