Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year

Did everyone get a good start on their New Year's resolutions? Hang in there. We made it back yesterday after a great visit with our familes. It was so good to be together and see how all of our nieces and nephews have grown.
Our resolutions are nothing extraordinary, but we are optomistic. We got our Bibles read and a good walk in today, so good for us! We are busy doing a big house cleaning and reorganization to fit all of the goodies we received/picked up while visiting family. One of my resolutions is to be more organized and maintain less clutter. (I know Kemmel is anxious to see me successful in this one.) So all of our new loot poses a real challenge to my goals. But we're up to the task! Here are a few shots of our progress.

Pretty dusty out there!




I've got 14 cans of green chile in there!


1 comment:

Agape In Action said...

Yeah - I don't have any resolutions yet, but I'm probably going to make one to procrastinate a little less. Maybe next week.

God Bless ya'll. And let us know if there's something we can do to help out. We're coming down to visit for a week in February...

Email us at heidi_and_matt@hotmail.com if you can think of anything.