Saturday, August 2, 2008

No More White Pants!

Well, hello all you loyal family and friends out there in Blog Land. I just want to thank all of you for your constant prayers and attention during this last year. I have to confess there were days that I thought about quitting but God upheld me and I know he listened to and answered each of your petitions in our behalf. I told my mom, that I only asked God to let me pass Internal Medicine and he let me have the highest grade--and she said that she asked him to help me ace it! I also am so grateful for having the blessing of a husband like Kemmel here with me. I know I could not have done this without his help and love and encouragement. And I know God will bless his faithfulness and endurance.

Today I woke up and thought to myself: Yea! I don't have to go in to the hospital today, and I never have to put on those crazy white pants!!!!! Instead, we get to meet the team coming in for the surgical week and pick up Sheri and take her back to Quiche. It will be so nice to get back to Chichi and start working again with our team.

Also, I will be calling home today because my family is having a big birthday celebration for my Aunt Jane who is turning 70. I will sure miss seeing them, but it will be nice to hear their voices again. I also missed both of my brothers' (Drew and Kriss) birthdays this month and my nephew Kyler's birthday in June--so, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, guys, and I promise to be better next year.

Well, have a nice weekend and a blessed Lord's Day, everyone...

2 comments:

Anna said...

Allie LOVES looking at your picture in front of the hospital, she askes to see it about 5-10 times a day. Last night Charlie and Allie were reading a book and there was a page about camels. Allie says Aunt Lisa lives with a camel, you know Uncle Kemmel :) We laughed...

captain kriss said...

To Lisa and Camel, don't worry about our bdays, Me and Drew stopped counting them anyway. Just proud you passed. We knew you would.